Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's been awhile, but I'm back...

The summer proved too busy to keep up with my blog, for which I apologize. But I'm back and ready to give it another ol' college try.

#1 on my list of things beyond my comprehension today? My hair. I wasn't feeling well, and though I took a shower, I did absolutely nothing with my hair. I thought I'd look hideous but didn't much care. That said, I did have to go in to work for a few hours and naturally, on the day I put no effort into it, I received several compliments on my hair. Why is that? I mean, I'm happy for people to notice, but why does my cursed hair turn out better when left alone? I mean, what's the bloody point of putting any effort in in the mornings? Ah well, I now realize I have a few extra minutes to spare in my morning routine.

No comments: